Company: Argo AI GmbH
Who we are:
Argo AI is a global self-driving products and services company on a mission to make the world’s streets and roadways safe, accessible, and useful for all. Our technology is built to enable commercial services for autonomous delivery and ridesharing in cities.
With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s top consumer brands, we’re working block by block, city by city to empower people and businesses to be more successful. We’re individuals driven by strong values to solve complex problems together. Come join us to reimagine the human journey.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of data analysts delivering key business intelligence to the organization
- Own the architecture of re-usable data assets on top of the Data Warehouse
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define data analysis and data set requirements
- Establish and uphold engineering best practices and standards for data quality and re-use
- Facilitate technical meetings with engineering teams, management and partners
- Be a key contributor to the team’s and broader code-base
- Work closely with your team to ensure their growth and efficiency
- Collaborate closely with other teams to ensure timely delivery of project goals
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field
- Great technical leadership and mentoring experience in leading a team of experienced data analysts
- Strong customer focus and attention to detail
- Proficiency with SQL & Python
- Solid understanding of Data Warehousing concepts
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools like Looker, Qlik, or Tableau
- Excellent communication skills are required given our distributed and diverse team
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidized daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Professional development reimbursement
- Global Employee assistance program (Offerings include: work-life balance support, mindfulness programs, life coaching, new parent coaching, and more!)
- Local and global discount programs
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,700-person strong company with strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading consumer brands. With global headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate in eight cities across the U.S. and Germany in areas where self-driving technology can have the biggest impact on improving safety, traffic, and transportation equity.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.