Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
As part of the Legal Team, you will provide support to the Office of the General Counsel, with a particular focus on the Office of the Corporate Secretary. Argo Legal Team’s goal is to deliver value to our business by focusing on the pragmatic application of law and building relationships with our clients across the company while quickly and precisely responding to the needs of our business.
The Office of the Corporate Secretary team within Legal seeks to deliver value to the organization by providing prompt, precise and strategic support to the company on corporate governance matters to protect the company and facilitate growth.
What you’ll do:
- Support attorneys in corporate governance processes and matters, including preparation and management of corporate registrations and filings and related documents, domestic and international subsidiary management, corporate records maintenance, and electronic board portal assistance
- Support information management by creating, organizing and maintaining necessary logs and systems and ensuring that documents are assigned the proper classification; coordinate and verify the proper retention and timely destruction of information in compliance with internal policies
- Assist attorneys in preparing presentations on various areas of law and internal policies
- Manage training calendar and track training attendance for employees
- Assist attorneys with legal research as needed
- Perform administrative tasks
- Work with cross-functional teams
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 4-5 years of experience with the above-referenced competencies
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well both as part of a team and independently
- Ability to adapt and respond to unpredictable, heavy and fast-paced workflows and manage multiple projects at once while prioritizing appropriately
- Ability to take initiative to streamline processes and implement effective tracking systems
- Eagerness to learn and dive into fast-paced projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in GSuite
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a dynamic environment
- International experience
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
To ensure the health and well being of our teammates and partners, Argo is working toward a policy that requires those working on site to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The amount of on-site work required for each role will vary based on the essential functions of the position and designations made by team leaders. Whenever possible, we try to consider special circumstances and provide flexibility for some remote work.
This role is designated as one that requires frequent on-site work. Candidates should expect to come into the workplace 5 days per week. A COVID-19 vaccination is required to come on site. Argo will consider accommodations for disability and religious-based reasons or as otherwise required by applicable law.