Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable, and accessible for all. The Vehicle Operations team's essential function at Argo is to safely execute the test and road operations initiatives set forth by our engineering teams.
As a Mission Associate you will play a central role in the daily road operations initiatives that are focused on perfecting a customer oriented service. You will play an active role in analyzing the performance of the services we offer and provide detailed feedback enabling us to incrementally improve those services.
This is a 12 month contract position.
What you’ll do:
- Execute missions involving Argo’s autonomous vehicles related to our people movement and goods delivery initiatives
- Deliver clear, concise, and actionable communications when evaluating AVS performance, documenting both its strengths and areas for improvement, all of which enables Argo’s engineers and developers to continuously improve Argo’s autonomous driving software
- Analyze people movement and goods delivery missions to provide detailed feedback in order to improve the services being provided, thus helping to improve the overall Argo product
- This is a non-vehicle operating position
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum of HS diploma or GED
- Customer centric mindset
- Desire to be a part of a fast paced, dynamic environment where adaptability and flexibility are essential
- Work in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Detail oriented mindset with a focus on safety and honesty, as well as a strict adherence to Argo’s policies and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Goods delivery experience
- Vehicle rideshare experience
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.