Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
The MPSoC Tools & Testing team at Argo is responsible for developing and integrating embedded computing systems as part of our self-driving systems. Our multidisciplinary team interacts with a number of teams across Argo and our supply base. Verification Engineers design and implement frameworks to test logic designs used in Argo’s self-driving systems, working closely with Argo’s software and hardware teams.
What you’ll do:
- Develop state-of-the-art verification solutions for Argo’s embedded systems
- Develop verification strategies for FPGA designs
- Collaborate with Hardware, Firmware, and Signal Processing teams to define and implement verification/validation frameworks
- Work with the FPGA engineering team to debug designs
- Generate code and functional coverage reports
- Execute verification and validation activities to support production automotive environments
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or a related field
- Significant experience in verification of FPGA/ASIC designs
- Strong knowledge of SystemVerilog for verification
- Experience in test automation and reporting using Python or similar language
Nice to haves:
- Experience with High Level Synthesis (HLS) tools
- Experience supporting verification of signal processing pipelines in FPGA/ASIC designs
- Knowledge of functional safety (ISO26262) or similar methodologies
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.