Company: Argo AI GmbH
Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
The curriculum team is part of Argo’s Fleet Operations team. This is where the rubber meets the road in public road testing of autonomous vehicles. Specifically, Road Testing is responsible for the safe, compliant, effective and efficient execution of all mission types to be executed on public roads. From daily software release and product pilot evaluations to mapping and on to specialized vehicle test requests only able to be performed on public roads. We test in our engineering and development cities of Munich, Pittsburgh, Dearborn, and Palo Alto as well as our cities with launch product intent in the US and Germany.
What you’ll do:
- Design and create new online training content according to Argo's operational challenges for road test operations and customer interactions
- Work alongside multiple teams across business units to gather the needed input for the required training material in time
- Close interaction with the internal customers to sustain a fast feedback loop
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs and adopt on a regular basis
- Continuously improve the process of curriculum development to further shape the efficiency for training creation
What you'll need to succeed:
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of e-learning development/design, blended learning concepts, or a related field
- Excel in breaking down and conveying complex topics in an intelligible way for different target audiences
- Strong analytical skill set to work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Put the end-user/learner at the center of everything you do
- Experience in working with authoring tools (e.g.Koantic, Adobe), learning management systems and storyboard scripting
- Think outside the box and continuously broaden your knowledge while having a steep learning curve
- Practiced in varied assessment techniques for both knowledge and performance
- Characterized by strong communicational and writing skills in English
- Enjoy getting hands-on with your subject by frequently getting into development vehicles with operators to better understand their skills and experiences
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in pedagogy/education, business administration or e-learning related field
- Experiences as a voice over speaker
- Background in designing learning experiences for technical audiences
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidized daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Professional development reimbursement
- Global Employee assistance program (Offerings include: work-life balance support, mindfulness programs, life coaching, new parent coaching, and more!)
- Local and global discount programs
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.