Company: Argo AI GmbH
Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
This role is responsible for leading our EU enterprise service desk operations. The right person will provide direct leadership and guidance to the local IT Service desk team members and foster an environment that allows for ongoing innovation in order to improve the end user experience. You will work to identify issues that could be addressed through tools and other enhancements that empower self-service across our user base. You will ensure that the team consistently strives to deliver an excellent user experience by mentoring and developing a team of highly dependable and service-focused technologists providing a high degree of customer service. You are a hands-on leader who supports the escalation and triage of service events to achieve a positive outcome.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate IT support operations closely with counterparts across other Argo locations to ensure that the same consistent, high-quality support is delivered
- Lead localized support operations
- Ensure that the team meets SLAs
- Manage team support schedules and deliverables
- Manage and coordinate the processing of incoming issues to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution.
- Guide the timely handling and escalation of service issues
- Lead incident events
- Be a local escalation point and provide coordination and support for the support group during high severity incidents; serve as the liaison to level 3 engineering support when necessary
- Ensure processes are carried out in accordance with agreed standards or procedures
- Mentor and manage a team by providing career growth and learning opportunities
- Maintain current knowledge of industry best practices, concepts and procedures, including ITIL standards
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding processes
What we're looking for:
- Proven strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 7+ years of IT management
- 12+ years of overall IT support experience
- Experience with ITIL is required
- Strong familiarity with G-Suite, Zoom, Slack and other collaboration platforms
- Experience supporting Linux, OSX, and Windows
- Networking and infrastructure experience desirable
- Advanced understanding of team motivation
- Atlassian experience is required
- Extensive knowledge of creating and maintaining reports/dashboards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and German
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and multi-task in an environment of changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate and coordinate across geographically distributed teams
- Proven resourcefulness, creativity and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced support role
- Candidate must be currently located in Germany
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidized daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Professional development reimbursement
- Global Employee assistance program (Offerings include: work-life balance support, mindfulness programs, life coaching, new parent coaching, and more!)
- Local and global discount programs
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.