Company: Argo AI GmbH
Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to partner with executive leadership at the Argo AI Munich office. The ideal candidate will have a strategic mindset and have the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a strategic partner to our executives and use your best judgment to handle multiple requests for time on their calendars as well as other competing priorities
- Manage a busy and ever-changing calendar
- Work cross-functionally with both internal and external teams to plan, coordinate and run meetings and events
- Communicate effectively with the executives to brief them on meetings
- Navigate through ambiguity and use problem-solving skills to drive projects to completion
- Assist with the preparation of meeting documents and presentations
- Anticipate operational and administrative issues and understand when to escalate issues to keep executives informed
- Work with both technical and non-technical teams to coordinate events and meetings and track the progress of team projects
- Coordinate international and domestic travel, reservations and expense reports
- Plan and lead the coordination of events, both internal and external
- Assist leadership with culture initiatives and team building and become an accurate barometer for team morale
What you'll need to succeed:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative or event coordinator role
- Experience supporting VP or Executive level individuals is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English and German
- Familiar with both American and German work cultures
- Excellent calendar and project management skills
- Experience interfacing with engineering teams
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Skilled in G-Suite or comparable collaborative tools
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidized daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Professional development reimbursement
- Global Employee assistance program (Offerings include: work-life balance support, mindfulness programs, life coaching, new parent coaching, and more!)
- Local and global discount programs
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.