Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
The cyber security team is focused on ensuring the resilience of our corporate environment with focus on protection of our corporate IP and employee data. Cyber security is a team sport, and we are looking for a team player who will focus on security of our endpoints including desktops, laptops, mobile devices on both network and in cloud environments. Argo is building technology of the future and our cyber security team needs to stay a step ahead of that!
What you’ll do:
- Overall responsibility for designing and implementing Argo’s endpoint security program including helping to establish and manage technical requirements, budget, vendor/tool selection, and measurement
- Partner with teams internal and external to Cyber Security in managing tools that include but are not limited to whitelisting technologies, EDR tools, data loss prevention, malware prevention, and real time metrics reporting
- Define business and functional requirements, evaluate tools and services, select and implement solutions that meet requirements
- Work with Argo’s vulnerability management and patch management leads on endpoint security solutions including maintenance, patching, upgrades, license renewals, sunset, and replacement
- Perform threat and risk assessments to identify and remediate gaps in endpoint security through purple teaming to verify detection efficacy and collaboration with detection engineers to test and tune alerts
- Define and regularly report on SLAs regarding performance, capacity, and current status of endpoint security
- Define policies and standards for, and ensure full deployment, verification, and right-sizing of, endpoint protection features on all devices
- Actively participate in, coordinate with Incident Response, and lead activities necessary to block and contain viruses, malicious code, and other unauthorized usage
- Create clear and concise documentation to formalize work stream processes
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience required
- Strong interest in cyber security technologies
- Experience with EDR across multiple operating systems - specifically Linux (Ubuntu) and MacOS desired
- Technical and business understanding of endpoint tools and methodologies to securely sandbox working environments
- Proficiency in network technologies, diagrams, and troubleshooting
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A sense of humor and unparalleled passion/energy
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.