Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
The Curriculum team works to support the initial and continued learning and development of personnel within Fleet Operations. Team members work with internal and external subject matter experts to develop learning experiences that engage as well as inform learners from diverse backgrounds and geographic areas. These experiences are delivered in-person, asynchronously through online learning modules, and in hybrid learning environments and serve several teams internal to Vehicle Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Design engaging and media-rich instructional experiences to support training and continued learning and development for a variety of internal stakeholders
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop new training modules to adapt to an ever-changing technological landscape
- Manage instructional materials within Argo’s Learning Management System to ensure that processes and procedures are up-to-date and in compliance with Vehicle Operations policies and procedures
- Remain up-to-date on new release software and vehicle technology by getting into the car for autonomous mileage accumulation and process improvement
What you'll need to succeed:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in any field of study
- Experience in the field of e-learning development/design, product management, or related field
- Demonstrated content creation skills with industry-standard learning and development SCORM editing tools (e.g. Koantic, Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360)
- Demonstrated instructional design skills using industry-standard design models (e.g. ADDIE, SAM, Agile, OK-LCD)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to span a large and varied workforce
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner, and quickly comprehend new concepts and interrelationships
- Break down complex topics in an intelligible manner for a variety of target audiences
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with 3+ years of experience and a clean driving record
- Have a passion to motivate, engage, and inspire large teams with various backgrounds
Nice to haves:
- Skills in graphic design, video production
- Strong desire to learn new skills related to technology and software
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
To ensure the health and well being of our teammates and partners, Argo is working toward a policy that requires those working on site to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The amount of on-site work required for each role will vary based on the essential functions of the position and designations made by team leaders. Whenever possible, we try to consider special circumstances and provide flexibility for some remote work.
This role is designated as one that requires frequent on-site work. Candidates should expect to come into the workplace 5 days per week. A COVID-19 vaccination is required to come on site. Argo will consider accommodations for disability and religious-based reasons or as otherwise required by applicable law.