Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
This position is part of the expanding Communications team that is responsible for telling the Argo AI story, building the brand and managing the company’s reputation with internal and external audiences. The Communications team prides itself in working at a dynamic pace consistent with the media environment and aligned with our startup culture while helping establish Argo AI as a leader in self-driving technology with credible and realistic storytelling.
The Digital Media Manager will lead the development of Argo’s social media strategy through implementing earned, owned and paid creative campaigns that support the growth of Argo’s media platforms, including Ground Truth and the No Parking Podcast, plus improve awareness of our product and services through promoting news and announcements.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and lead the execution of social media strategies and campaigns across Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube
- Create and manage social content calendar
- Lead the day-to-day plan for Argo’s social media platforms, including writing copy and coordinating visual assets and videos
- Identify and spearhead opportunities for audience growth for Argo social and content platforms
- Monitor and analyze digital media trends to stay up-to-date on the latest platforms and features
- Monitor social conversations and engage with the community as appropriate
- Optimize gifs, graphics, animations, and audio clips for multi-platform promotion
- Develop content marketing and paid promotion strategies for Argo media platforms
- Work cross-functionally to implement social campaigns that support various company goals, such as recruiting efforts
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience managing and growing web traffic through content distribution and promotion via social media
- Ability to understand and communicate in company voice
- Strong visual eye and ability to direct the creation of motion graphics and social videos
- Excellent written, analytical, and project management skills
- Experience with Hootsuite or a comparable social media marketing and management solution
- Experience managing both paid and organic growth tactics
- Experience with analytics and developing digital media KPIs
- Minimum of five years of experience
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Design, or a related field is preferred
- Agency experience or working in-house at a technology or transportation brand is preferred
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite or ability to edit/create photos, video, or graphics
- Podcast production experience
- Comfort managing agency relationships
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.