Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
Argo is searching for a Staff Compensation Program Manager to manage and execute against Argo’s compensation and total rewards strategy. This position will report to the Senior Director of People.
What you’ll do:
- Define and execute against Argo’s total compensation strategy. Advise People Operations team and organizational leadership regarding best practices related to compensation programs and competitive strategy and structure
- Identify and action competitive opportunities and program changes for best in class total compensation packages. Research and administer new or changing compensation practices to comply with all federal/state/local regulations
- Enable the team and stakeholders to understand trends and connections within compensation data across disciplines, markets, and benchmarking studies to influence business outcomes
- Establish methodology for delivering insights and actionable responses to compensation data in connection with Argo’s Total Rewards philosophy
- Develop and implement compensation analytic frameworks and strategic project roadmaps for compensation and incentive programs.
- Manage compensation tools and third party vendors and partners
- Lead market compensation and benchmarking surveys and distill findings into actionable business strategy recommendations for U.S. and global markets
- Conduct pay equity analyses and maintain oversight of compensation practices and trends globally
- Lead annual compensation planning cycles, and ensure timely and accurate execution with internal partners and stakeholders. Administer short and long-term compensation and incentive programs
- Conduct internal training and be a present leader and partner to Argo managers regarding compensation programs and processes. Work with leaders to execute strategic analysis and action plans for team-specific compensation and compa reviews
- Provide and synthesize actionable data drive insights from regular analytics to identify risk interventions and lead business recommendations related to total rewards and employee retention
- Cultivate trusting relationships with the People team and other cross-functional partners that enable the successful delivery of accurate and insightful strategic compensation analysis and program maturity
- Create and contribute to high-impact and strategic People Operations teams OKRs
What you'll need to succeed:
- 5 years of people analytics management experience
- Experience leading a diverse and inclusive team
- Demonstrable experience building advanced analytics and delivering people insights to business leaders
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, and DEI to include benchmarking, analysis, and development of dashboards
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.