Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
We’re looking for an ambitious, high achieving self-starter who has a passion for the intersection of technology and mobility. We are hiring a Strategic Partner Manager to run select and high profile customer relationships. In this role, you will be tasked with managing and implementing partnerships in support of Argo AI’s key technology, business, and operations initiatives. You will manage external and internal stakeholders, create detailed strategic plans for your customers to grow their business, implement new operational processes, drive key business insights, and ensure that customers new to Argo get the highest quality support.
What you’ll do:
- Drive customer implementation, own senior-level executive relationships for customers, and build relationships in customers’ organizations
- Develop strategic plans to meet customers’ needs and grow their business
- Achieve key performance indicators and business goals for your customer(s)
- Proactively manage tactics to optimize growth and deliver on partner guarantees across cross-functional teams
- Establish a deep understanding of Argo’s business operations, including internal processes, business strategies, and competitive context
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (including: Product, Engineering, Operations) to guide implementation of strategic plans and accomplish goals on tight deadlines
- Perform data analysis to drive key business insights, scalable growth strategies, and detailed execution plans
- Engage, educate, collaborate, and problem solve with external partners at all levels of the organization
What you'll need to succeed:
- 8+ years of previous experience in account management, business development, customer success management, or program management
- Proven track record of developing and fostering strategic partnerships
- Excellent communication skills with executives and internal stakeholders, and an ability to operate in an unstructured, and fast paced environment
- Ability to distill complex issues
- Quick communication response times, extremely proactive, and self starter mentality
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Experience with cross-functional project management, and ability to effectively collaborate with internal and partner contacts
- Demonstrated interest in the self-driving industry
- Travel Required
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.