Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.This position is a critical part of the expanding content team that is responsible for growing Argo’s brand both internally and externally, while driving the independent news publication Ground Truth, the No Parking Podcast, along with Argo’s YouTube and social channels. These platforms aim to build public trust in autonomous vehicle technology and act as an educational authority in the sector. The Multimedia Producer is responsible for supporting these initiatives with high-quality and quick turnaround video and graphics production.
What you’ll do:
- Produce and edit video sourced from internal materials, to build support for the Argo brand and technology
- Regularly produce video, graphics and other data-focused visuals to support all Argo digital media and social platforms, in coordination with the editorial calendar
- Contribute video and graphics for new business proposals, case studies, and presentations to partners and investors.
- Edit audio and video for episodes of No Parking Podcast, as needed
- Conceive, pitch and produce videos and graphics in line with trending industry topics and news – to support our digital publication, Ground Truth, and social media handles
What you'll need to succeed:
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of design and/or video editing experience with an established brand, agency or publication
- Excellent graphic and design skills with a robust portfolio of published work
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite or comparable creative software
- Ability to shoot and edit interviews and b-roll preferred
- Ability to identify content that will generate engagement
- Proactive, high-energy approach to the job
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working collaboratively with a dynamic team
- Experience in technology or automotive sectors
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.