Company: Argo AI GmbH
Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
We’re looking for an ambitious, high achieving self-starter who has a passion for the intersection of technology and mobility. This role will be part of the core team that is tasked with developing and executing Argo AI’s business strategy. You will work cross-functionally with our finance, product, and engineering teams to research potential business models, analyze the competitive landscape, and build business cases to bring to the executive team.
What you’ll do:
- Gather market research, perform various analyses (competitive/value chain/business model/financial) and synthesize findings
- Perform detailed research into technical and business issues to inform strategic initiatives
- Create strategy presentation materials that communicate key findings and recommendations
- Work cross-functionally with Argo teams on enterprise value creation activities: analyze new business and M&A opportunities, develop strategy recommendations and business proposals
- Act as part of the ongoing team to translate recommendations into action
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, engineering, or other quantitative field of study
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, ideally in management consulting, investment banking, or business/corporate strategy in a technology related field (required for all prior role types)
- Strong interest in self-driving technology; able to ramp up quickly with respect to interpreting and communicating technical details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, including advanced usage of Google Suite tools, as well as PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong understanding of US and Europe mobility patterns and trends
- Familiarity with strategy development tools and analyses
- Able to quickly process significant amounts of detailed information and then organize, structure and simplify
- Capable of operating successfully in unstructured and highly dynamic environments
- Able to work cross-functionally across technical teams, have a self-starter mentality, and drive projects from start to finish
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidized daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Professional development reimbursement
- Global Employee assistance program (Offerings include: work-life balance support, mindfulness programs, life coaching, new parent coaching, and more!)
- Local and global discount programs
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.