Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
The Call Center associate is the first point of contact for our customers requiring assistance while being transported in our autonomous vehicle. As a Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for being an expert in customer care and incident resolution. These services are vital in providing a positive customer experience while our customer is being transported in our autonomous vehicles. This position is exclusively for first shift (7am-3pm M-F) and requires operations to be conducted in person from our Mission Control Center.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with team members to learn how the call center interacts with the rest of the Argo Mission Control Center
- Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued
- Logging and tracking of incident/ticket data
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service
- Work in an operational and fast-paced environment emphasizing your attention to detail
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ability and willingness to to work a 1st shift 7am-3pm Monday-Friday
- Minimum of HS diploma or GED
- Strong attention to detail with repetitive tasks
- Experience providing outstanding customer service by fostering trust and diffusing tense situations with customers
- An effective communicator that understand importance of listening and being empathetic to the customer
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Interest and desire to work in the autonomous vehicle industry
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in an emergency/medical, Insurance or hospitality call centers. Rideshare services, quick service/delivery services
- Experience in fielding scripted troubleshooting workflows as well as coaching others on these workflows
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
To ensure the health and well being of our teammates and partners, Argo is working toward a policy that requires those working on site to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The amount of on-site work required for each role will vary based on the essential functions of the position and designations made by team leaders. Whenever possible, we try to consider special circumstances and provide flexibility for some remote work.
This role is designated as one that requires frequent on-site work. Candidates should expect to come into the workplace 5 days per week. A COVID-19 vaccination is required to come on site. Argo will consider accommodations for disability and religious-based reasons.