Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
We are looking for highly-motivated and technically-proficient Product Managers to join our team and help us realize this vision. This role will be part of a core team that is tasked with developing and executing Argo AI’s product strategy. You will work closely with our engineering, business, and operations teams to define and bring our self-driving product vision to market.
What you’ll do:
- We are hiring for three specialities: Remote Guidance, Maps, and Partner Pilots.
- Ideate and execute on solutions to never-before-tackled problems with cross-functional teams.
- Translate our customers’ needs into clearly defined technical requirements backed by data and comprehensive industry knowledge.
- Evaluate the market opportunities, define product roadmap, and launch/roll-out strategy to scale our solutions.
- Engage closely with the engineering and operations teams to inform decisions that balance timing, cost, features, and performance, while staying true to the product strategy and vision.
- Serve as a cross-functional liaison that bridges engineering, business, operations, and regulatory considerations to drive product decisions.
- Measure our success and improve our products using principled methods and metrics.
- Find innovative ways to accelerate our development, reduce risk, and improve the overall product experience; work with the company to implement these initiatives and fully realize them.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in computer science, engineering, physics, or a related field. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the software systems underpinning our self-driving vehicles or the willingness and ability to learn them quickly.
- 5+ years of experience required
- Domain knowledge across the transportation, mobility, or remote guidance is valued.
- Prior operations experience or knowledge preferred. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the logistics and operational components inherent in a transportation business at scale.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong data analysis skills. The ideal candidate will be able to reason data into implications.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience in Product Management preferred.
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.