Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
Argo is searching for a Director of People Analytics to design, implement and manage our people analytics function. This position will report to the Senior Director of People and will manage the Workday, Optimization and Analytics team.
What you’ll do:
- Define the global people analytics vision in alignment with business goals and implement the long term strategy for data-driven people operations
- Enable the team and stakeholders to understand trends and connections within human capital data across disciplines to influence business outcomes
- Establish methodology for delivering insights and actionable responses to data. Lead people data analysts to partner with organizational leads to understand short and long-term functional goals and implement means of quantitatively measuring these goals through key performance indicators and workforce metrics
- Develop and implement analytic frameworks and strategic project roadmaps for people data & analytics programs
- Build and enhance existing analytics tools and reporting. Move rapidly from providing standard reports to providing analytics to drive insights, risk interventions, and business recommendations
- Synthesize actionable data-driven insights and lead business recommendations related to the full employee lifecycle which influence the People strategy for Argo
- Maintain oversight of global HRIS and data management by directly managing people analytics and HRIS team members
- Identify and action opportunities for automation and self-service
- Oversee data compliance in all applicable locations and ensure the team and processes meet all requirements to uphold ethical data management practices. Responsible for maintaining data accuracy and integrity
- Cultivate trusting relationships with the People team and other cross-functional partners that enable the successful delivery of accurate and insightful reports, dashboards, and analytics. Maintain valuable and results-oriented partnerships with executive stakeholders
- Create and contribute to high-impact and strategic People Operations teams OKRs
What you'll need to succeed:
- 5 years of people analytics management experience
- Experience leading a diverse and inclusive team
- Demonstrable experience building advanced analytics and delivering people insights to business leaders
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, and DEI to include benchmarking, analysis, and development of dashboards
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.