Company: Argo AI GmbH
Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
This position is part of the expanding Communications team that is responsible for telling the Argo AI story, building the brand and managing the company’s reputation with internal and external audiences. The Communications team prides itself on working at a dynamic pace consistent with the media environment and aligned with our startup culture while helping establish Argo AI as a leader in self-driving technology with credible and realistic story-telling.
What you’ll do:
- Tailor existing corporate messages and develop specific communications strategies to promote company to a wide range of audiences including media, recruits, investors and government throughout Europe
- Serve as point of contact for communications strategy with European partners, including automakers and go-to-market entities
- Partner cross-functionally to develop story-telling opportunities that highlight our product, technology and people, both in Germany as well as globally
- Lead on content strategy coordinating development of appropriate written and visual assets for all communications channels to share the story of company’s plans for European markets
- Manage relationships with Europe-based media, industry analysts, partner companies and influencers, including serving as spokesperson
- Provide strategic guidance and communications support for local team and senior leadership opportunities in Europe
What you'll need to succeed:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English and German
- 15+ years of work experience in corporate, product or executive communications
- Skilled writer and editor (including speeches), and presentation developer, with ability to understand technical information
- Experience in technology or automotive sectors and working closely with senior leaders
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidized daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Professional development reimbursement
- Global Employee assistance program (Offerings include: work-life balance support, mindfulness programs, life coaching, new parent coaching, and more!)
- Local and global discount programs
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.