Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
We are a high-performing team that is excited by complex security challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all. The cyber security team is focused on ensuring the resilience of our corporate environment with focus on protection of our corporate IP and employee data. Cyber security is a team sport, and we are looking for someone with passion and expertise in incident response to boost our program from great to world-class!
What you’ll do:
- Have unwavering focus on the protection of Argo’s intellectual property, our employee information, and the data that our partners share with us
- Serve as our team’s go-to subject matter expert on incident response practices - from design of policy and procedures to implementation and execution of the incident response program
- Contribute to and implement cyber security portion of business continuity plans to ensure service is continuous even in the event that a security breach occurs or in the event that the disaster recovery plan needs to be triggered
- Analyze incidents to solve issues and improve incident handling procedures
- Receive Tier 2/3 incident escalation from detection operations and assist with real-time, continuous (24x7) security event monitoring, response, and reporting
- Proactive coordination with appropriate departments during a security incident – management, engineering, legal, IT, and many others
- Conduct research regarding the latest methods, tools, and trends in digital forensics analysis
- Creating thorough reports and documentation of all incidents and procedures and present findings to team and leadership on a routine basis
- Ensure incident response conformance (and beyond) with Argo’s ISO 27001 certification and identify/achieve other appropriate security certifications in this space
- Manage relationships with vendors and partners to define and audit for security SLAs
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of cyber security experience in incident response
- Subject matter expert in incident response programs (applicable certifications are desirable)
- Communication skills to effectively communicate incident response risks and corrective actions
- Ability to multitask with expert organizational skills in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Open-mindedness, creative thinking, willing to take calculated risks, and make informed decisions
- A sense of humor and unparalleled passion/energy
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.