Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
This role will perform daily administration of our Atlassian cloud and on-premise systems including JIRA and Confluence.
This position is responsible for supporting daily improvements and deployment of our JIRA workflows as well as management of permissions and access across the platform. Support for upcoming migrations from cloud to on-premise systems as well as implementation of JSM.
What you’ll do:
- Daily support and troubleshooting for our current Atlassian cloud platform
- Re-define corporate standards for JIRA and Confluence deployments
- Work closely with the business units to refine existing workflows
- Consult with the key stakeholders to build new workflows and integrations
- Build advanced reporting and analytics processes
- Core system configuration management
- Orchestration of repeatable workflows
- Audit and maintain a secure environment
- Provide detailed design and as-built documentation for the platform
- Recommend enhancements to the platform
- Expected to be provide on-call support which may require some off hour work
What you'll need to succeed:
- Outstanding problem solving and can tackle tough challenges with innovative thinking and determination
- Exceptional troubleshooting abilities and experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale applications
- Excellent communication skills and can effectively discuss technical issues with both technical and non-technical customers
- Proven ability to produce high quality technical documentation
- Experience with research and development of Atlassian technologies
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years Atlassian and specifically JIRA systems delivery experience
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.