Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
The SEIT Autonomy Operations team is responsible for testing the autonomy software. A Senior Test and Integration Engineer is a technical leader responsible for ensuring product verification and validation. We work with systems, software and test teams to create tests across all testing modalities to ensure feature coverage and document the safety case. The team further develops and delivers testing designed to verify correct metric results, verify scalability of testing products and ensure efficient use of testing resources. We deliver a product that is working as expected, verifying design requirements and assessing system behavior prior to driverless launch.
What you’ll do:
- Work with engineers from all disciplines to plan and execute tests around targeted functional areas, in all testing modalities
- Plan and manage routine operational tasks, work packages toward quarterly goals and other company objectives as required
- Communicate with hardware and software teams across multiple cities and locations to coordinate testing
- Prepare and present testing analysis and reports
- Interface and report relevant software issues to the specific teams as necessary
- Improve and maintain testing documentation and processes
- Coordinate between Test and Integration teams to prepare tests and training for new features that are landing from development branches
- Report status to leads and upper management on a regular basis
- Mentor more junior engineers and help grow the team’s capabilities
- Develop new testing methods and modalities for use throughout the organization
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- 5+ years experience in validation or testing
- 5+ years experience in systems-level engineering
- Experience with autonomous ground vehicles
- Experience testing in simulation or live vehicles
- Experience working with field operations in remote locations a plus
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.