Company: Argo AI GmbH
Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
The Argo AI Software TPM team is a highly dynamic and cross-functional team. The team is responsible for the planning, technical cross-check, and plan execution of organizational level projects, as well as low level technical efforts. We are looking for several Technical Program Managers to support our Software Engineering teams. You will closely work with engineering leads and individual contributors to build a world-class scalable, safe and secure vehicle software infrastructure. You will be responsible for setting up project plans with a focus on cross-functional efforts, as well as for driving the execution of them. Your excellent leadership and communication skills paired with your technical background in the field of infrastructural software will help you to set the right priorities, identify and close gaps in planning and execution, and to challenge the engineering teams in a constructive manner.
What you’ll do:
- Engage with Engineering, Product leaders, and other TPM groups to streamline processes; simplify execution, manage objective and key results (OKRs), and help the teams with execution
- Define projects, collect requirements, develop detailed implementation plans, maintain alignment, and monitor program status across multiple activities to reduce or remove dependencies
- Increase visibility and strengthen communication across the teams
- Maintain a strong technical understanding of the projects across the entire lifecycle
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Technical background and knowledge in the field of infrastructural software
- Hands-on experience and strong background with modern project management processes and tools
- Strong problem-solving abilities - able to formulate solutions quickly
- Strong teamwork, communication, and presentation skills
- Works effectively under extreme pressure - consistently delivers excellent results and high output rates in a fast-paced environment
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidized daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Professional development reimbursement
- Global Employee assistance program (Offerings include: work-life balance support, mindfulness programs, life coaching, new parent coaching, and more!)
- Local and global discount programs
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.