Company: Argo AI GmbH
Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage web based languages and frameworks such as TypeScript, React, and three.js to create streamlined interactive tooling
- Work cross functionally with ML team members to deliver novel application approaches to visualize, annotate and manipulate 2D and 3D data coming from multi-modal sensors
- Participate in the development process from planning, estimation all the way to implementation, optimization, maintenance and support in a test- and monitoring-driven environment practicing CI/CD releases
- Interface with customers to provide technical insights and troubleshoot issues.
- Investigate new approaches and technologies that can be leveraged for next generation solutions
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Experienced in modern front end web application software development
- Strong problem solving, analytical and OOP skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Java or Python
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with GraphQL APIs
- Experience with backend technologies: AWS SQS, AWS Lambda
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidized daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Professional development reimbursement
- Global Employee assistance program (Offerings include: work-life balance support, mindfulness programs, life coaching, new parent coaching, and more!)
- Local and global discount programs
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.