Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
We are currently seeking a Director of Investor Relations to drive and facilitate a highly effective communication strategy with the global investor community. This individual will be responsible for Argo’s engagement with prospective investors, existing shareholders, and the research analyst community. The ideal candidate will combine strong business acumen, a deep technical financial background, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. The role is a core member of the financial leadership team and reports directly to the CFO.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for helping drive and deliver a comprehensive investor relations program to provide a timely, accurate and informative view of Argo’s long-term strategic and operational plans, and performance to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with company executives to create and distribute strategic investment messages, including news releases, board and investor materials, and other key collateral for internal and external communications
- Lead the quarterly earnings process, including preparing and drafting press releases, conference call scripts, Q&A and presentation materials.
- Act as the spokesperson for day to day engagement with investor and analyst community and represent the company at conferences, as needed
- Build strong relationships and dialogue with the buy- and sell-side to support a deep understanding of Argo’s mission and to attract and retain key shareholder support.
- Partner closely with Finance, Accounting and Legal to ensure appropriate disclosures and continuous improvement to the reporting process
- Keep abreast of best-in-class investor relations practices in order to drive continuous improvement in Argo’s internal and external stakeholder relationships
What you'll need to succeed:
- 10+ years of experience in any of the following fields: investor relations, equity research, corporate finance, investment banking
- Expert level financial analysis skills and significant experience in financial communications for internal and external audiences
- Passion for building our investor relations practice, and strong familiarity with the processes and systems leveraged in best-in-class investor relations departments
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to effectively build and manage relationships with cross-functional colleagues, senior leaders, and external stakeholders
- Ability to execute in a high-performance, professional environment while managing multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong market research and analysis skills; ability to evaluate market dynamics and leverage findings to inform company strategy
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.