Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more secure, more affordable and accessible for all. The Product Security team at Argo is responsible for securing our self-driving system against harmful attacks, unauthorized access, and anything else that could affect the operation and data protection of our system.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and own our threat modeling processes, strategies, and analyses
- Identify threats and vulnerabilities affecting our self-driving system
- Drive development of security mechanisms to protect our self-driving system from attacks identified via threat modeling
- Research and develop threat intelligence briefings that are pertinent to our industry, company, and product
- Build procedures and system to identify threats and suspicious activity across the infrastructure and products
- Identify process gaps and build out enhancements to existing threat and incident response plans and procedures
- Act as a link between analysis and penetration testing
- Participate in engineering projects to identify threats and vulnerabilities in our infrastructure, software and system architectures
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Experience in automotive, aerospace, embedded systems cyber security or similar safety or mission-critical fields
- Expertise applying and tailoring existing security practices such as the Cyber Security Standards (ISO 21434, SAE J3061), vulnerability management standards
- Ability to analyze threat and vulnerability information to prioritize for current and future architectures
- Familiarity with security design patterns for software and systems
- Ability to develop and implement novel and advanced security analysis techniques
- Ability to learn and use static and dynamic analysis tools to evaluate software to find and remove vulnerabilities
- Ability to develop and explain technical decisions and recommendations effectively with technical and non-technical audiences through verbal and written communications that lead to actionable and measurable improvements
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.