Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
As a member of the IT PMO, this individual will be responsible to lead successful delivery of multiple projects simultaneously and support the advancement and maturity of the PMO Team and Processes. The successful candidate has proven hands-on experience leading multiple IT and/or Cyber Security projects through delivery simultaneously. In addition, this person must show strong organizational skills and a natural desire to help clearly articulate technical information more easily.
This is a contract position.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for facilitating work sessions to effectively capture business requirements, build and maintain project plans, lead completion of all required project documentation and efforts to complete on-time and on-budget projects
- Mentors and trains cross-functional teams on scope definition, control, change and risk management
- Advocates and promotes standard use and value of project management best practices within agile environments
- Supports the maintenance and execution of project plans across varying scope and complexities
- Ensures Argo policies and standards are maintained
- Daily interaction with cross-functional individual contributors and executives to lead projects through successful completion
- Supports effective project portfolio status and trending reporting to improve proactive decision making
What you'll need to succeed:
- Requires minimum Bachelor Degree in Business, Information Technology or a related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years IT Business Analyst, Project Management experience
- Disciplined, self-starter seeking continuous improvement
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Organized, energetic, motivated, flexible, passionate, disciplined
- Previous experience eliciting requirements and documenting project and process management deliverables with cross-functional resources
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience utilizing Project Management tools, such as the Jira, Smartsheets, LucidCharts preferred
Nice to haves:
- ISO 27001 and ISO 55001 Experience
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.