Company: Argo AI GmbH
Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
At Argo AI, our approach to recruiting is a little different. Here, recruiters and hiring managers work together with equal ownership of the recruiting process to drive hiring and build out teams. Our Recruiting team plays a key role in helping achieve our ambitious goals by attracting and hiring the world's top talent in a range of disciplines, including software engineering, information technology and robotics software systems. As a Recruiter, you will collaborate with hiring managers to design end-to-end recruiting strategies for their roles, source top talent in the industry, and guide them in building out a robust, customized interview process. Our collaborative and specialized approach to recruiting has been recognized as the driving force behind Argo’s incredible advancement in this space.
We are searching for highly motivated recruiters who value a team environment and are excited by the opportunity to contribute to the growth of Argo’s most important asset - our talent!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with hiring managers to develop and refine different types of talent needed for the team
- Source effectively, professionally, and with highest integrity across a range of disciplines including Fleet Operations and G&A
- Identify, engage, and help hire top talent at all levels of seniority
- Adapt to new disciplines to quickly formulate and refine effective sourcing and hiring strategies
- Partner with hiring teams to gain a solid knowledge base of each discipline in order to perform light phone screens of early candidates
- Constantly display a customer-centric mindset to support the hiring needs of teams
- Consistently demonstrate strong communication skills to positively represent the organization externally, and to keep work moving along swiftly and respectfully internally
- Engage at a personal level with candidates to help them get acquainted with our company and our home cities
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years in full life-cycle IT/Cyber recruiting (sourcing, screening, and closing candidates)
- In-house experience working with technical hiring managers in a metrics driven environment
- Experience building a career brand/creating awareness
- A progressive career trajectory and a professional, team-first mentality
- LinkedIn Recruiter sourcing expertise
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidized daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Professional development reimbursement
- Global Employee assistance program (Offerings include: work-life balance support, mindfulness programs, life coaching, new parent coaching, and more!)
- Local and global discount programs
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.