Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
The Global Insurances Group works with internal and external partners to assess risk, conduct descriptive and prescriptive analysis, and design new risk transfer solutions to support Argo’s commitment to building a trustworthy self-driving system that makes transportation safer and more convenient for all.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate with Argo’s Procurement group to assess and manage vendor insurance documentation
- Work across Argo to identify sources of data and work with the Director to develop models to inform decision making
- Serve as primary documentation manager for the group
- Review insurance policies and endorsements
- Contribute to the overall Finance vendor management effort through descriptive analysis of data
- Develop relationships with functional leaders and key stakeholders within Argo and across its vendors
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years of professional experience preferred
- Solid understanding of risk management analytics, risk and insurance coverage analysis, and predictive analysis modeling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior research and analytical skills
- High level of self-initiative
- Ability to work natively with the Google Suite and MicroSoft Office applications including, but not limited to, Sheets/Excel, Docs/Word, and Slides/PowerPoint
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.