Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
Our Finance team is nimble, collaborative, and understands the importance and value of being a true team player. We are seeking a highly analytical, action-oriented, data driven teammate to own the consolidation of financial data, including fluctuation analysis and version change explanations. This individual will own the communication of results at various materiality and reporting levels, to internal leadership and external investors. We need someone to analyze the consolidated data and own meaningful management reports with actionable business insights, whilst supporting the ongoing strategy for our reporting infrastructure.
What you’ll do:
- Consolidate and analyze company reporting for actuals, forecasts, and budgets
- Present various levels of reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Enhance database-driven financial forecasting and reporting processes
- Accurately manage inputs and the communication of outputs from Argo’s financial operating model
- Interpret key operational performance indicators, growth trends, and competitive positioning to inform strategic recommendations for senior management and Board of Directors
- Drive insights for cross-departmental leadership through data analysis and visualizations
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; preferably Finance, Accounting, Investment Banking or similar fields
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in financial planning & reporting
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information to see the big picture while effectively managing detail
- SQL / Database experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting to senior management
- Experience defining and tracking key performance indicators
- Experience working in a fast growing technology company preferred
- Experience in related industry: tech, auto, hardware preferred
- "Can do” attitude and team-player
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.