Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
The Test Autonomy - Structured Test team focuses on Autonomous Vehicle design validation testing on the closed course, The team designs tests and fabricates test assets for targeted testing of Autonomous Vehicle functional areas. The primary purpose of Structured Testing on the closed course testing is to physically simulate corner cases and understand Autonomous Vehicle behavior at the edge of performance.
What you’ll do:
- Design Test Plans for Structured Tests on the Closed Course
- Conduct gap analysis of design verification plans, and collaborate with systems engineers
- Work with Test Specialists and Test Associates to execute tests in an Autonomous vehicle
- Work with structured test assets to conduct safe and efficient structured tests
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- Problem solving skills
- High safety safety standards
Nice to haves:
- Internship or entry level experience working on Self-driving or autonomy testing
- Internship or entry level experience working on highly integrated systems (automotive, aerospace, robotics, etc)
- Experience in a test engineering or related field is a plus
- Use of Linux terminal command line interface
- Python Experience.
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.