Company: Argo AI GmbH
Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all facility operations at site, working onsite daily to provide direct support, conduct facility walkthroughs, schedule repairs and maintenance needs, move activities, and respond to all requests in a timely fashion.
- Completes / documents regularly scheduled facility maintenance walk-throughs, ensuring upkeep of space and cleanliness of kitchen and common areas. If needed, performs minor janitorial work including cleaning dishes and taking out trash.
- Maintains up to date headcount and headcount projections, to support space planning initiatives, desk moves and addition.
- Manages catering and snack program, including coordinating orders for daily meals as well as keeping snacks and drinks in stock
- Serves as terminal IT point of contact, including providing basic IT help-desk support and troubleshooting
- Install and configure computer system hardware and software (including operating systems and applications software) for Linux, Mac, and PC systems for laptops, desktops, tablets, and printer along with entering tickets into Freshservice and Jira.
- Manages all Shipping and Receiving operations including logging incoming items on the receive list as well as receiving, verifying and delivering packages to employees.
- Perform light physical security duties as needed, including checking locks, etc.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Minimum 2 years facilities and/or IT experience
- Basic understanding of IT support services for Linux, Mac, and Windows environments
- Exceptional, demonstrated customer service skills required
- Willingness to be available after hours and in emergency situations
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office programs / Google Docs preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs required
- Valid EU driver’s license and clean driving record
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidized daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Professional development reimbursement
- Global Employee assistance program (Offerings include: work-life balance support, mindfulness programs, life coaching, new parent coaching, and more!)
- Local and global discount programs
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.