Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
As a member of the Fleet Training Team you’ll play a hands on role in preparing our staff to safely operate our vehicles. You’ll provide classroom and in vehicle instruction with our Miami group and also work closely with Trainers from across our operational domain.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a safe work environment for all those in the workplace
- You will be responsible for planning, scheduling and executing the driver training program of our autonomous vehicles
- Learn about the underlying technology of our vehicles and programs and use that information to effectively train new drivers
- You will be the in-vehicle systems expert that stays up-to-date on new release software by getting in the car for autonomous mileage accumulation
- Subject Matter Expert throughout all phases of both public roads and closed course testing
- Assist in building material for new AVSTS certification and existing continuing education training modules
- Conduct safety-driver responsibilities for development testing in closed-course and public road environments
- Contribute to a strong culture of documentation, keeping department metrics up to date, visible and accurate
What you'll need to succeed:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in any field of study
- Ability to lead training and continuing education sessions
- Detail oriented mindset with a focus on safety and procedure
- Demonstrated ability to lead large groups by continuous education training modules across operations.
- Strong desire to learn new skills related to technology and software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to span a large and varied workforce
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with 5+ years of experience and a clean driving record
- Proven experience in a training setting with the ability to conduct process and safety orientations
- Have a passion to motivate, engage, and inspire people with various backgrounds
Nice to haves:
- Work history with training of skills and not only administering computer based learning.
- Willingness to travel to other operational locations.
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.