Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
As a facilities Associate, you will be working onsite daily to provide direct support to employees and visitors, troubleshoot basic guest system issues, assist in routing IT tickets. More detailed activities are shown below.
This is a contract position.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees and visitors entering the Palo Alto office
- Signing in guests
- Troubleshooting visitor issues including wifi passwords and NDA signatures
- Interface with physical security
- Supports special events on-site, assisting with setup/teardown and additional components as requested
- Assign tickets based on an already established matrix.
- Assist with Shipping and Receiving operations, including:
- Logging incoming items on the receive list
- Receiving, verifying and delivering packages to employees
- Preparing shipments
- Assisting in inventory counts
- Taggings and loggings tracked assets
- Perform light physical security duties as needed, including checking locks, etc
- Assist with Logistics operations, where applicable, including:
- Escorting workers
- Reporting Facilities issues
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Exceptional, demonstrated customer service skills required
- Willingness to be available after hours and in emergency situations
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs required
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.