Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
Our Finance team is nimble, collaborative, and understands the importance and value of being a true team player. We are seeking a highly analytical, data driven teammate to own systems implementation and administration as well as developing cross-functional business analytics dashboards and other tools. We are looking for a self-starter ready to build on existing tools and start new ones. We need someone to dig into the data and own meaningful management reports with actionable business insights, whilst developing the ongoing strategy for our reporting infrastructure.
What you’ll do:
- Define and implement metrics to provide insight into each department’s performance;
- Act as subject matter expert and administrator of financial forecasting platform;
- Lead consolidated company reporting functionality for internal and external stakeholders;
- Create dashboards utilizing SQL scripting and train team members to do the same;
- Enhance database-driven financial forecasting and reporting processes;
- Drive insights for cross-departmental leadership through data analysis and visualizations;
- Support financial data analysis across systems / departments including Engineering and G&A organizations.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; preferably Finance, Accounting, Business Analytics or similar fields;
- Ability to juggle several complex longer-term projects, while also managing ad hoc requests;
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in financial planning & reporting;
- Advanced SQL / Database experience;
- Experience using data visualization tools; Looker experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information to see the big picture while effectively managing detail;
- Experience working in a fast growing technology company preferred;
- Experience in related industry: tech, auto, hardware preferred;
- "Can do” attitude and team player;
- People management experience preferred.
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.