Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
This new position is part of the expanding Communications team that is responsible for telling the Argo AI story, building the brand and managing the company’s reputation with internal and external audiences. The Communications team prides itself on working at a dynamic pace consistent with the media environment and aligned with our startup culture while helping establish Argo AI as a leader in self-driving technology with credible and realistic story-telling.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the development of content across multiple media properties that strategically aligns to business objectives
- Draft plans, processes and timelines to clearly align and guide our team and agency resources on content development projects
- Own the editorial calendar and content production process
- Assign and coordinate internal and external (agency) resources for writing, video, graphic/presentation design, photography, and other asset creation
- Align content development and editorial calendar with social media, podcast, and internal communications workstreams
- Recommend best practices for optimizing and distributing content
- Work collaboratively to develop data-driven content strategies that align with our brand and communications plan
- Support SEO strategy and implement best practices into content in order to grow audience
- Apply Google Analytics to measure traffic and audience behavior to guide editorial and content decisions
What you'll need to succeed:
- BA/BS degree
- 4-8 years of work experience in media, communications, content development or creative services
- Excellent project management skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple workflows under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail to ensure quality control during both pre- and post-production of creative content
- Skilled writer and presentation developer, with ability to understand technical information and distill it for broad audiences
- Experience in technology or automotive sectors preferred
- Experience with WordPress
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.