Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
We’re looking for an ambitious, high achieving self-starter who has a passion for the intersection of technology and mobility. This role is tasked with identifying, structuring and negotiating partnerships in support of Argo AI’s key technology, business, and operations initiatives. As a member of this team, you will work cross-functionally with our engineering, cybersecurity, operations, and finance teams to identify and negotiate new opportunities, and build strong long-term relationships with partners.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, structure and negotiate strategic partnerships in support of Argo’s key technology, operations, and business initiatives
- Lead agreement negotiation, and develop compelling partnership terms that benefits Argo and our partners
- Manage partner relationships from initial discussions, through agreement closing and ongoing partner management.
- Build and maintain long term relationships
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (engineering, product, legal, and finance) to support partner development, and implement partnership strategy and programs
- Develop partnership strategy based on research, expertise and understanding of Argo’s strategy and goals
- Build consensus on partnership recommendations amongst internal teams and executives
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of experience in business development, partnerships or corporate development
- Proven track record of negotiating agreement terms and developing strategic partnerships. Has experience leading, writing and negotiating complex agreements/commercial contracts
- Experience with cross-functional project management, and ability to effectively collaborate with internal and partner contacts
- Comfortable communicating with executives and internal stakeholders in an unstructured, fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, with regard to contractual, technical and financial issues; solid understanding of a variety of business models
- Excellent organizational, communication (written & verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated interest in the self-driving industry
- Extremely proactive, self starter mentality
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.