Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
The cyber security team is focused on ensuring the resilience of our corporate environment with focus on protection of our corporate IP and employee data. Cyber security is a team sport, and we are looking for someone who can not only lead the team but also contribute to technical work and collaborate with our team of engineers to ensure their environment is optimized for leading-edge capabilities and security. Argo is building technology of the future and our cyber security team needs to stay a step ahead of that!
What you’ll do:
- Work hand-in-hand with our team of software engineers to implement best-in-class cyber security for our development and cloud environments
- Lead an incredible team of cyber security experts to identify security gaps and implement remediations within Argo’s corporate infrastructure
- Build on our solid foundation and work closely with our fast-moving IT, engineering, and administrative teams to bring next-generation capabilities (through people, process, and technology) to Argo’s cyber security portfolio
- Have unwavering focus on the protection of Argo’s intellectual property, our employee information, and partner data
- Document infrastructure security requirements, as-builts, and develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Tailor and implement a software security framework (such as BSIMM) to measure Argo’s software security initiatives
- Create dashboards and report metrics on the status of Argo’s cyber security posture
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent degree
- 10+ years of cyber security experience with at least 3 years of proven leadership experience
- Subject matter expert in several security technologies (depth) with ability to lead across enterprise security domains (breadth)
- Communication skills that show ability to move from high-level, executive awareness to deep technical details
- Ability to expertly collaborate across multiple disciplines and levels of the organization
- Ability to multitask with expert organizational skills in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Open-mindedness, creative thinking, willing to take calculated risks, and make informed decisions
- Ability to operate effectively as a leader, manager, and collaborator with technical leadership
- A sense of humor and unparalleled passion/energy
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.