Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
Perhaps most importantly, we want you to share in and exemplify Argo’s Core Values:
- Safety is Number One. It’s our way of working each and every day
- We build the future street-by-street, block-by-block, going city-to-city
- Honesty and humility always win over hubris and headlines
- Respect is everyone’s responsibility
- Embracing differences delivers superior results.If in doubt, find a way to figure it out
- Solutions are only as good as the problems they solve
- We > I
- History is made by those who never give up
This is a contract position.
What you’ll do:
- Execute Argo’s patch management program across the Corporate IT infrastructure
- Participate in the planning and prioritization of patch management program updates
- Collaborate with the IT Operations and Engineering teams on the execution, maintenance, and improvement of day-to-day patch management and vulnerabilities remediation activities.
- Maintain a close working relationship with cyber security to ensure vulnerability management and patch management programs are coordinated and meeting SLAs for patching
- Perform thorough testing following patch test procedures and work with pilot group to validate patches prior to full deployment
- Work with IT DevOps and Engineering to identify and execute ways to automate and orchestrate patch management
What you'll need to succeed:
- 2 years System Administration experience in a Linux and/or MacOS environment
- 2 years experience working in an information security, information technology, or information risk management related field
- 2 years experience working in a patch management program
- Familiarity with vulnerability remediation
- Open-mindedness, creative thinking, willing to take calculated risks, and make informed decisions
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.