Company: Argo AI GmbH
Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
The Data Science team is providing data exploration and analysis for the entire organisation including Hardware, Software, Operations, Management, and Support teams. We analyze data needed to provide actionable insights, draw conclusions from the data and support data driven decision making at Argo AI. We are hiring an experienced Data Analyst for a high visibility role that will provide the opportunity to learn about, interact with, and add significant value to every part of our company supporting our goal of building safe and efficient self-driving vehicles.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define data analysis and data set requirements
- Deliver meaningful metrics, reports, and data visualizations
- Apply statistical methods to support high-quality and meaningful data analyses
- Work with modern cloud, big data, and analytics technologies
- Engineer robust and extensible data pipelines
- Recommend improvements for data quality and process efficiency
- Own initiatives from inception to implementation
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field
- Significant data analysis experience
- High proficiency with analyzing data with Python and SQL
- Strong team player that can collaborate effectively with customers and other teams
- Experience working with Data Warehouses like Redshift, BigQuery, or Snowflake
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools like Looker, Qlik, or Tableau
- Strong presentation and communication skills
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidized daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Professional development reimbursement
- Global Employee assistance program (Offerings include: work-life balance support, mindfulness programs, life coaching, new parent coaching, and more!)
- Local and global discount programs
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives.
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.