Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
Simulation is Argo’s primary test modality for achieving comprehensive test coverage and as it’s primary stakeholder, the virtual test team is responsible for designing, executing and delivering end to end test results to the rest of the company. As a key linkage point between system requirements and test results reporting, members of the virtual test team work directly with autonomy software developers and system engineers to design practical and high value tests that drive autonomy technology forward. The team is responsible for regression testing and troubleshooting of software release candidates prior to public road evaluation. Additionally, we ensure the autonomy system is working as expected, communicate problem reports back to the development team, communicate significant code updates to the operational fleet and help to develop and promote Argo safety culture.
What you’ll do:
- Create high value test designs
- Determine pass/fail criteria for autonomy systems
- Aggregate and report test results on a regular basis
- Document and troubleshoot test results into actionable issues
- Identify process or infrastructure enhancements to the virtual test pipeline
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- 5+ years experience working on highly integrated systems (automotive, aerospace, robotics, etc)
- Fundamental grasp of Root Cause Analysis
- Understanding of System Verification and Validation principles
- Willingness to learn and adapt at a fast pace
- Ability to simplify highly complex problems into smaller, actionable solutions
Nice to haves:
- Self-driving or autonomy test experience
- Use of Linux terminal command line interface
- JIRA or other similar ticketing systems
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.