Company: Argo AI GmbH
Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
The team is responsible for providing highly responsive support and end-to-end problem management and deployment for the Argo network infrastructure as well as automation and tooling to help the organization scale rapidly.
This is a (expected contract duration - i.e. 12 month) contract position.
What you’ll do:
- Support a rapidly expanding network infrastructure
- Experience working on a team of strong technical people with responsibility for the operation of mission-critical systems and services.
- Deliver complex projects, including coordinating and driving issues to resolution autonomously utilizing excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Work cross-functionally with highly technical software and hardware engineering teams, understand their goals, and deploy tools and visualizations to get the right data in the hands of teams to make decisions
What you'll need to succeed:
- 7+ years supporting enterprise level network infrastructure
- Experience with root cause analysis and error correction
- A willingness to learn and internalize new technologies
- Former or current role as a network engineer
- Demonstrated understanding of orchestration ability to automate tasks in Python, Ansible, Terraform
- CCNP/CCIE certifications highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organization, including Engineering, Program Management, Operations, and Senior Leadership
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision and keep up with a fast moving environment via effective prioritization and time management
- Key service experience: Wireless, Core Networking, DNS/DHCP, Firewalls, Cloud Service integration, SDWAN
- Fundamental understanding of BGP and advanced routing protocols
- Product experience preferred: Palo Alto Networks, Cisco Switching/Routing
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain core documentation and understand these key deliverables
- Linux and OSX experience a plus
- AWS and GCP experience desirable
- Experience with scalable/dynamic network monitoring/reporting tools
- Experience in a global, fast-growing startup environment is highly preferred
- Understanding of dependent systems such as Compute and Storage environments is required
- Fundamental understanding of network infrastructure security practices
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.