Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
The Logistics team is an internal customers service team that handles all shipping and receiving requests and assists with asset inventory control. The Logistics Coordinator will report to a Logistics Manager and work alongside with another Logistics Coordinator to handle all Logistics requests.
This is an expected 6 month contract position with potential to have the contract extended or hired full time
What you’ll do:
- Receive and distribute all products incoming
- Prepare and ship all products
- Responsible for all record keeping of products shipped and received
- Responsible for receiving purchase orders in our accounting system
- Record & Asset tag “Tracked Assets”
- Requests for onsite help
- Update information in our asset tracking system
- USPS Mailing requests
- Shipment Research
- Responsible for keeping a clean and organized workspace
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in shipping and receiving, logistics or related field
- Experience working in a fast growing technology company or department
- Customer service mentality
- Experience with asset control system
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving environment
- Experience with the integration of new systems
- Detail oriented with repetitive daily tasks
- ERP/MRP experience
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Google Suite
- Experience in related industry: tech, auto, hardware
- Experience with international shipments
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.