Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
This is a 6 month contract with the opportunity to extend.
As site support specialist, you will manage facility operations at site while working onsite daily to provide direct support, conduct facility walkthroughs, schedule repairs and maintenance needs, move activities, and respond to all requests in a timely fashion.
What you’ll do:
- Manages catering and snack program, including coordinating orders for daily meals as well as keeping snacks and drinks in stock.
- Manages office supplies and consumables program, including taking inventory, ordering supplies, replenishing and managing conference spaces.
- Completes / documents regularly scheduled facility maintenance walkthroughs, ensuring upkeep of space and cleanliness of kitchen and common areas. If needed, performs minor janitorial work including cleaning dishes and taking out trash.
- Manages Argo Safety Team Program planning/executing evacuation drills and provides required training as needed.
- Supports special events on-site, assisting with setup/teardown and additional components as requested.
- Maintains up to date headcount and headcount projections, to support space planning initiatives, desk moves and additions.
- Responsible for the management and ownership of all work tickets, ensuring that they are completed and closed in a timely fashion with excellent customer service and communication.
- Manages all Shipping and Receiving operations including:
- Logging incoming items on the receive list
- Receiving, verifying and delivering packages to employees
- Preparing shipments
- Conducting inventory counts
- Taggings and loggings tracked assets
- Provides additional coverage as needed for reception functions, including answering office phone, welcoming visitors, supporting the interview candidate experience.
- Performs light physical security duties as needed, including checking locks, etc.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years facilities experience
- Exceptional, demonstrated customer service skills required
- Willingness to be available after hours and in emergency situations
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office programs / Google Docs preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs required
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.