Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
Our Finance team is nimble, collaborative, and understands the importance and value of being a true team player. We are seeking someone with the ability to balance between the highly ambiguous nature of complex, long term financial modeling with the detail oriented rigor required to manage special projects. This individual will utilize financial analysis to inform data driven decision-making by our leadership team. This role requires incredible attention to detail, the ability to deliver in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and the flexibility to support ever changing business needs. You will partner closely across finance, strategy, product, and engineering teams.
What you’ll do:
- Build detailed multi-year financial models for business exploration / investment opportunities
- Create Executive ready presentations, synthesizing complex models to easily digestible outputs with recommendations to influence strategic decision making
- Utilize probabilistic modeling and sensitivity analysis to provide insight on the ranges of potential business model outcomes and help to understand key risk factors
- Leveraging external studies, datasets, and analyst reports to inform modeling parameters, utilizing real world data to build facts based financial models
- Work in a highly detailed and documented fashion in order to explain changes in business plan updates from year to year, and leveraging historical trends to build recommended actions to rebalance investment as needed to maintain targets and performance
- Evaluate opportunities to optimize Argo’s ROI/ROIC business metrics
- Balance long-term strategic thinking with near-term execution skills
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; preferably Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar field; MBA a plus
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate finance, etc
- Advanced capabilities in financial modeling, including Monte Carlo analysis and VBA scripting
- Must have strong analytical skills as well as the ability to research strategic initiatives, prepare analysis, and recommend viable solutions to senior management
- Experience working in a fast growing technology company preferred
- Experience in related industry: tech, transportation, hardware preferred
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving environment
- “Can do” attitude and teamplayer
- Detail and action oriented
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.