Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
You will be joining the fast-moving IT team that designs, builds, deploys, and enhances infrastructure and technology systems supporting Argo’s business and engineering operations. You will serve on this team as the Video Production Specialist responsible for assisting in our corporate video productions.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the team responsible for our live weekly streaming broadcasts
- Assist the corporate communications team with shooting and editing video content
- Interface with internal and external entities to schedule and coordinate the use of our internal studio
- Operate video switching system
- Adjust cameras and lighting in preparation for events
- Build transitions and graphics for shows
- Validate / Edit / manage recordings
- Editing and post-production work on all show recordings.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience with Live, multi-camera streaming video production
- Advanced knowledge of video switching and production systems, Newtek Tricaster preferred
- Understanding of broadcast lighting fundamentals for video production
- Set-up, configuration, tuning of camera systems
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects; familiarity with other Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Have a strong background in the entire post-production process: editing, graphic design, animation, audio mixing, color grading, photo retouching, etc.
- Display an artistic and aesthetic sense of communicating ideas in visual form
- Work with Corporate Communications team to coordinate events
- Non-linear editing experience
- Bachelor Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- At least five years of video, film or television production in a broadcast, corporate or education setting, of which includes hands-on experience with video production equipment
- Process-oriented problem solver who can execute tasks to completion on tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Proven communication skills, with well-developed verbal and written abilities
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, good judgment, mature, and positive attitude
- Ability to perform in fast-paced, high-pressure environment
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.