Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
The IT PMO at Argo is seeking an experienced Asset Management Analyst to lead daily asset lifecycle analysis and management across physical assets and software licenses. The successful candidate has proven experience systematically supporting the development, operation, maintenance and disposal of assets. This individual must demonstrate attention to detail and an ability to timely evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none. In addition, this person must show strong organizational skills and a natural desire to leverage data to improve asset utilization and recommend procurement improvements.
What you’ll do:
- Day-to-day lifecycle transaction management support for software licenses and physical assets
- Ensure alignment of asset management operations to Compliance, Security and Global Asset Management Program Requirements
- Develop and advance comprehensive Asset Management Policies and Procedure documentation to advance organizational standards.
- Ensure accuracy of asset tracking and attributes for improved reporting and analytics
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedures, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Gains respect and confidence of cross-functional leaders to provide data-driven recommendations improving asset-mixes, adjustment of ordering processes to improve value to Argo
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant business or technical field
- 3-5 years’ industry experience as an effective business analyst
- Disciplined, self-starter seeking continuous improvement
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Experience writing process documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Experience with ISO 5500x and/or ISO 27001 preferred
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Prior experience using asset management tools similar to Fresh Service and Jira Service Desk with Insight
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.