Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
This new position is part of the expanding Communications team that is responsible for telling the Argo AI story, building the brand and managing the company’s reputation with internal and external audiences. The Communications team prides itself in working at a dynamic pace consistent with the media environment and aligned with our startup culture while helping establish Argo AI as a leader in self-driving technology with credible and realistic story-telling.
This is a contract position.
What you’ll do:
- Produce short, digital/mobile-friendly videos that can explain complex technical information for a lay audience
- Contribute to longer-form video storytelling and documentation that can be shared externally and with Argo AI partners
- Create gifs, graphics, slides, animations, presentations, and audio clips for multiplatform promotion
- Coordinate digital and social presence to produce content to support a variety of storytelling. Social platforms include but may not be limited to Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Manage posting of content across multiple digital and social platforms
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Film, Design, or a related field is preferred
- Demonstrated success working on all aspects of video production from concept to completion, including researching, storyboarding, scheduling and setting-up, shooting, directing, interviewing, writing, producing and editing a final product for review (examples/portfolio required)
- Ability to create and conceptualize accompanying branded motion graphics, animation, presentation, visual effects or still designs (examples/portfolio required)
- Familiarity with content management systems like Wordpress and web publishing best practices
- Experience managing corporate social media accounts
- Ability to understand and communicate in company voice
- Strong writing skills
Nice to haves:
- Fluency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience executing social media strategies
- Comfortable navigating agency relationships
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.