Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
Argo is searching for a Global Benefits Manager to design, implement and manage our benefits portfolio across our sites in AMER and EMEA. This position will report to the Total Compensation Manager and will manage the U.S. and global benefits teams.
What you’ll do:
- Provide strategic design guidance for global benefits programs; enhance and implement long term vision for total benefits offerings
- Maintain oversight of global benefits administration by directly managing domestic and international benefits teams
- Create and conduct RFPs for new benefit offerings
- Maintain valuable and results-oriented partnerships with benefits brokers and vendors
- Conduct and analyze benefits benchmarking to ensure competitiveness in market; guide recommendation and approval process for implementation of new programs
- Identify and recommend changes/enhancements to benefits and/or cost-sharing
- Determine and lead potential efforts for self-funding
- Design a cost-efficient Global Mobility program which attracts talent and aligns to business needs
- Oversee benefits compliance in all applicable locations and ensure benefits team and program meets all requirements
- Ensure compliance with all expatriate and guest worker benefits and tax regulations
- Oversee and provide strategic guidance for global wellness program
- Create and contribute to high-impact and strategic People Operations teams OKRs
What you'll need to succeed:
- 5 years of global benefits portfolio management experience
- Experience leading a diverse and inclusive team
- Advanced knowledge of AMER and EMEA health insurance offerings and laws, leave requirements, and compliance requirements
- Experience with self-funding
- Experience with global mobility
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.