Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
We’re looking for an ambitious, high achieving self-starter who has a passion for the intersection of technology and mobility. This role will be part of the core team that is tasked with developing and executing Argo AI’s business operations. You will work cross-functionally with our product development organization to develop & enhance corporate-level presentations for various internal and external stakeholders (e.g. working level, mid-management, C-level, Board). To be successful in this role, you will interface with teams across hardware, software, product, systems engineering integration & testing, and operations, and develop a broad technical understanding of the product engineering and development process. Your contributions will drive presentation development, understanding and communicating technical progress by improving overall storytelling (i.e. communicating our technical progress for a variety of audiences / stakeholders), incorporating the use of appropriate visualizations and clear messaging targeted to a given audience. Additional assignments may include special projects involving market research and analysis, organizational and functional process improvements, and workshops related to new business, product, or technology development.
What you’ll do:
- Gain broad and detailed understanding of Argo’s product development process.
- Engage with engineering and technical program management to produce corporate level presentations.
- Create, enhance, and/or structure technical reporting, telling a compelling story to communicate progress and milestones, improving readability and visualizations for various reporting cycles.
- Effectively drive presentation development, including communications and reporting technical progress across all engineering functions (e.g. performance management, technology development) to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain effective presentation training materials.
- Provide and support ongoing training sessions for each Argo functional team across the entire organization.
- Participate in special projects involving technology development, product market research and analysis.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, engineering, or other technical field of study.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience, ideally in management consulting, business operations, or experience generating corporate presentations in a technology related field (required for all prior role types).
- Strong interest in self-driving technology; able to ramp up quickly with respect to interpreting and communicating technical details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, including advanced usage of Google Suite tools, as well as PowerPoint and Excel.
- Able to quickly process significant amounts of detailed information and then organize, structure and simplify.
- Capable of operating successfully in unstructured and highly dynamic environments.
- Able to work cross-functionally across technical teams, have a self-starter mentality, and drive projects from start to finish.
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting.
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Paid medical leave.
- Unlimited vacation.
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Monthly wellness stipend.
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.