Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
At Argo AI systems engineers define and study multiple alternative architectures, perform trade studies, flow down requirements, establish design verification methods, and make data-based recommendations. The team ensures the design is safe by performing FMEA's, in line with industry best practices and OEM partners standards. In addition, the team communicates the outcomes efficiently, ensures that mitigations are implemented and continually improve FMEA's based on latest design changes or test results.
Note: This is a contract position.
What you’ll do:
- Get familiar with our functional architecture and associated work products
- Get familiar with our FMEA tool and procedures
- Deliver FMEA's, communicate results, get cross functional approval
- Maintain and update FMEAs in line with latest design changes or test results
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Robotics or a related field
- Strong systems engineering and broad knowledge of engineering fundamentals
- 5+ years of experience in the automotive or aerospace industry
- Familiarity with autonomous vehicles or autonomy related features (e.g. ADAS) is a big plus
- Familiarity with APIS-IQ is a big plus
- Expertise in ISO26262, ISO25119
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.